- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "holes"
Daily Wire Tip May 28: Enlarging the Holes in Pearls
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip May 28, 2010 Question: I want to start working in pearls but the holes are too small for the application I want, how do you enlarge the holes in pearls without breaking them?...
- Posted May 28, 2010
Daily Wire Tip Feb. 10: Enlarging Holes in Gemstones
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip February 10, 2010 Question: Sometimes the holes in gemstones are too small and I would like to make them larger. I tried a hand reamer but that did not work. Should I use...
- Posted February 10, 2010