- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "history of zultanite"
Gem Profile August 2: Zultanite; A Rare and Beautiful Gem.
by Layna Palmer, Wire-Sculpture.com Zultanite Gemstones We’ve all heard, or told, the silly jokes that come inside bubble-gum wrappers – here are a couple to start your day off with a giggle: “What’s black and white and...
- Posted August 2, 2013
Gem Profile July 19: Jewelry Measurement Conversions
by Narlene Allen, Wire-Sculpture.com Jewelry Measurement Conversions and Charts Resource Center This week were going to focus on a very rare and beautiful gemstone called Zultanite, however Layna, our Gem Profile contributor, was out ill. Since we...
- Posted July 19, 2013