- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "heishi bead"
Daily Wire Tip Aug. 13: Heishi Beads
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip August 13, 2010 Question: Can you explain exactly what the bead type heishi is? -Phyllis in Carlisle, Pennsylvania Answer: The word heishi is Native American in origin, and means shell necklace. Using...
- Posted August 12, 2010