- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "headpins"
Wire Jewelry Ideas: Homemade Headpins and Eyepins
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Wire Jewelry Resource for December 26, 2012 Homemade Headpins Commercially-made eye pins and headpins are a big time-saver if you’ve got a lot of earrings or charms to make. But if you’re not...
- Posted December 26, 2012
Daily Wire Tip Nov. 21: Headpin Gauges
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for November 21, 2010 Question: When ordering headpins, I’ve stuck to 22-gauge as noted in several of your patterns. But there’s quite an array of available sizes from my supplier, from .025″...
- Posted November 20, 2010
Daily Wire Tip Aug. 23: Making Tiny Headpins Larger
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip August 23, 2010 Question: I have a lot of head pins with very, very small heads – they slip right through bead holes. Is there a way to make the heads larger...
- Posted August 22, 2010