- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "head pin"
Daily Wire Tip Sept. 21: Making Your Own Head Pins
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for September 21, 2011 Question: I have a very basic question: how do I start wire wrapping from the bottom of a stone with a vertical hole? What I use is a...
- Posted September 20, 2011
Daily Wire Tip May 24: All About Headpins
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for May 24, 2011 Question: I’m embarrassed to admit it, but I don’t know what headpins are, and I don’t know what they are used for. I guess it went completely over...
- Posted May 23, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Nov. 21: Headpin Gauges
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for November 21, 2010 Question: When ordering headpins, I’ve stuck to 22-gauge as noted in several of your patterns. But there’s quite an array of available sizes from my supplier, from .025″...
- Posted November 20, 2010