- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "half hard"
Daily Wire Tip June 9: Is Work-Hardened Half Hard Wire, Hard Enough?
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for June 9, 2011 Question: Hi Dale, I just made a wire bangle bracelet out of square half hard wire. How do I harden it to retain its shape? I’m new at...
- Posted June 8, 2011
Daily Wire Tip April 21: Wire Temper by Number
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for April 21, 2011 Question: I want to buy some half hard practice wire in a store, but can’t find where on the spools that says it is half hard or not....
- Posted April 20, 2011
Daily Wire Tip June 4: How to Make Wires Lay Flat
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip June 04, 2010 Question: I am trying to make the bracelet that is the first project on your Beginner’s DVD. I am having great difficulty keeping all the wires together. I keep straightening...
- Posted June 4, 2010
Daily Wire Tip March 17: Is There a Multi-Purpose Gauge of Wire?
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip March 17, 2010 Question: What is the most multi purpose gauge of wire? Please also include square, half round or round wire. Answer: Here’s where I will receive more comments about being...
- Posted March 17, 2010