- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "green"
Gem Profile Nov. 16: Blue Topaz
by Layna Palmer, Wire-Sculpture.com Blue Topaz Shop Blue Topaz | Shop Mystic Topaz I’m feeling a little "Blue" today, it’s quite "Mystical" that I’m feeling this way, perhaps I’ll be able to feel in the "Green" again...
- Posted November 16, 2012
Jewelry Making Resource July 18: Green Verdigris Recipe
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com With alternative metals like copper and bronze becoming more and more popular, it’s only natural to notice how much the colors change over time! While some of us try to resist the tarnish...
- Posted July 18, 2012
Daily Wire Tip July 12: Resources for Preventing Tarnish on Copper
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for July 12, 2011 Question: Hi! I have recently begun making jewelry after years in between a high school course and have a love for metal work. Although copper is my favorite...
- Posted July 11, 2011
Gem Profile June 17: Jade
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for June 17, 2011 Jade Jadeite and Nephrite When most people talk about Jade, they are thinking of a lovely green stone that can be carved into a wide variety of ornaments,...
- Posted June 16, 2011