- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "grandmother’s ring"
Wire Jewelry Idea: Mother’s Ring
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Wire Jewelry Idea for February 1, 2012 Name: Jennifer’s Mother Ring Submitted by: Joan Huck Technique used: snapsets, ringmaking Materials used: 20-gauge square sterling silver wire Citrine and Garnet CZs Snapsets Ring mandrel...
- Posted February 1, 2012