- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "gram"
Daily Wire Tip: Wire Wrapping 1-Carat Gemstones
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: I recently purchased a parcel of faceted gemstones hoping they would be large enough to wire wrap. Unfortunately, they are all about 1 carat and below in size. What jewelry making...
- Posted May 22, 2011
Daily Wire Tip: Converting Carats to Grams
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: I would like to know how to convert carats to grams. Is it possible, or is the weight too small? -Linda in Sherman, Texas Answer: Not at all, Linda. 1 carat...
- Posted January 5, 2011