- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "gold wire"
Daily Wire Tip May 3: Forging Gold Filled Wire
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for May 3, 2011 Question: I am pretty new at wire jewelry and loving it. My question is: If I were to use 18 or 16-gauge gold filled wire to make a...
- Posted May 2, 2011
Daily Wire Tip: What is White Gold?
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: What is “white gold”? Answer: Ok, first things first. There is no white gold naturally formed. Gold can be found in green, pink and yellows, due to the mineral influence around...
- Posted November 8, 2009
Daily Wire Tip Sept. 29: Can I Twist Gold Filled Wire?
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip September 29, 2009 Question: Can I twist gold filled wire without damaging it? Answer: Yes, you can twist individual strands or combination of gold-filled wire with no resulting damage. Answer contributed by...
- Posted September 29, 2009