- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "glue"
Daily Tip June 27: Good Habits in Wire Wrapping
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip June 27, 2010 Question: I am just getting started in the wonderful and exciting world of working with wire and gemstones. I love working with natural stones and would like to know...
- Posted June 26, 2010
Daily Wire Tip May 30: Removing Residue From Wire
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip May 30, 2010 Question: I’m new at Wire Wrapping, and I use the quilter’s tape on my wires. It leaves glue on my wire and I don’t know what to use to clean...
- Posted May 30, 2010
Daily Wire Tip Jan. 31: Removing Glue Residue
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip January 31, 2010 Question: What is the best way to remove glue residue left from the gilter’s tape? Answer: The easiest way to remove the excess residue from any tape is with a...
- Posted January 31, 2010