- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "girdle"
Daily Wire Tip Apr. 3: Making Prongs for Deeper Girdles
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for April 3, 2011 Question: Dale, I attended your classes at Wild Beads in Arlington, and they were great. Thank you so much for bringing your classes to our part of the...
- Posted April 3, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Dec. 8: Wire Wrapping Thick Stones with Little Girdles
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for December 8, 2010 Question: Hi, I seem to have the opposite problem as some other wire workers – I like a stone with very little girdle. I find I can get...
- Posted December 7, 2010
Daily Wire Tip: Wrapping Ungirdled Cabs
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: I have a lot of cabs, but they don’t have the girdled edge, and are hard to wire wrap. Do you have any suggestions? -Kris in Woodinville, Washington Answer: To make...
- Posted October 16, 2010