- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "gemstone"
Daily Wire Tip March 25: What is a Snapset?
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip March 25, 2010 Question: What is a snapset? Answer: A ‘snapset’ is a metal jewelry finding that resembles a very shallow cup or bowl, with prongs. Snapsets are used to ‘snap’ or...
- Posted March 25, 2010
Daily Wire Tip Dec. 5: Setting Stones in Jewelry
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip December 5, 2009 Question: I bought a `box of rocks` of various cuts and sizes. Where can I find settings and/videos to set the stones in jewelry? I ordered a video a...
- Posted December 5, 2009
Daily Wire Tip Oct. 25: Wrapping Cabochons
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip October 25, 2009 Question: I have several questions: Where can I find inexpensive cabochons? Whats the smallest cabochon for a necklace in mm since they all seem to be measured that way...
- Posted October 25, 2009
Common Gemstone Misconceptions
Don’t be Fooled! COMMON GEMSTONE MISCONCEPTIONS There are many misconceptions in the world of gemstones. This is partially due to dishonesty, uninformed customers or sales representatives, and contradicting information. Often times, one may purchase what they think...
- Posted March 20, 2009