- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "gems"
Daily Wire Tip August 23: Books for Identifying Rocks & Gems
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for August 23, 2011 Question: Hi, I was wondering what book(s) you would recommend buying to identify rocks and gemstones? Thank you. -Nikki in Brentwood, California Answer: Hi Nikki, oh my goodness!...
- Posted August 22, 2011
Daily Wire Tip: Determine Gemstone Authenticity at Home
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: What are some of the ways I can tell a real gemstone from a CZ or synthetic stone? I would just like a few hints that I can use such as...
- Posted March 18, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Jan. 19: Wire Wrapping Andalusite
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for January 19, 2011 Question: There is an abundance of Andalusite in my area. I’ve tried to work with it with little luck, as far as achieving a water shine, so I...
- Posted January 18, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Dec. 17: Where to Purchase Faceted Gemstones
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip December 17, 2009 Question: I would love to purchase some faceted gemstones to let into rings and bracelets. I am not looking for CZs, but true semi-precious gemstones. Any ideas? Answer: Wire-Sculpture...
- Posted December 17, 2009
Faceted Gemstone Terms
Faceted Gemstone Terms By: Dale `Cougar` Armstrong Click here to download a printer-friendly version of the chart above. To View Our Large Selection of Instructional DVDs – Click Here
- Posted September 28, 2009