- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "gauge of wire"
What Type of Wire Should I Use?
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com Daily Wire Jewelry Tip January 21, 2015 What Type of Wire Should I Use? When first starting out in the wire-wrapping business, it may be a bit confusing about what types of wires...
- Posted January 21, 2015
Daily Wire Tip Mar. 8: Specific Wire Gauges in Class
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for March 8, 2011 Question: I’ve started taking wire classes and each teacher asks for specific sizes, such as 21-gauge. Seems like each class wants a different size, and it’s never the...
- Posted March 7, 2011