- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "free pattern"
Free Pattern: Copper Braided Chain Maille Bracelet
by Judy Ellis, Wirejewelry.com Wire Jewelry Pattern for May 15th, 2017 Copper Braided Chain Maille Bracelet by Kylie Jones This bracelet uses the 4 in 1 chain maille weave in a thin band with a decorative plaited...
- Posted May 15, 2017
Daily Wire Tip August 9: Wired Ear Cuff Patterns
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for August 9, 2011 Question: Do you know a pattern for making ear cuffs for people who do not have pierced ears and cannot tolerate screw-back or pressure clamp earrings? -Shelley in...
- Posted August 8, 2011
Daily Wire Tip June 23: Button Wire Jewelry Ideas
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for June 23, 2011 Question: I have several buttons that I’ve saved, and I’m interested in wire wrapping them. I haven’t seen many pictures of wire wrapped button jewelry, do you have...
- Posted June 23, 2011
Daily Wire Tip July 29: Wire Gauge for Hoop Earrings
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip July 29, 2010 Question: What gauge of wire do I use for hoop ear rings? Everything I try seems to be too light. -Cookie in Atlantic City, New Jersey Answer: The size...
- Posted July 28, 2010