- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "frame bundle"
Daily Wire Tip Aug. 22: Finishing a Cabochon Frame
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip August 22, 2010 Question: I do quite a bit of wire wrap jewelry and have some difficulty when I bring the square wires to the top of the stone and securing it...
- Posted August 21, 2010
Daily Tip June 26: Good Tape for Wire Wrapping
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip June 26, 2010 Question: I just watched your video where you made an adjustable ring using four wires. What kind of black tape did you use to temporarily hold your wire ends...
- Posted June 25, 2010
Daily Wire Tip Feb. 14: Framing a Stone with a Sharp Point
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip February 14, 2010 Question: How do you make a frame for a stone with a sharp point at the bottom? Answer: To make a frame for a stone that has a sharp point...
- Posted February 14, 2010
Daily Wire Tip Feb. 12: How to Make a Frame Bundle
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip February 12, 2010 Question: Is there a video showing how to make a frame bundle? I have been trying to design something like this and I am not having very much luck. Answer:...
- Posted February 12, 2010
Daily Wire Tip Jan. 6: What is a Frame Bundle?
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip January 06, 2010 Question: In one of the recent “Tips of the Day” you mentioned “a frame bundle to make a cabochon pendant” when answering a question about pattern wire. What is a...
- Posted January 6, 2010