- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "formula"
Daily Wire Tip June 21: Break out of the Cage – Experiment!
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for June 21, 2011 Question: One of the DVDs I own, Lock that Rock, is about caging a stone. I’ve watched it and caged a round stone as demonstrated. It was a...
- Posted June 20, 2011
Daily Wire Tip June 13: Cutting Wire Not Too Long or Short, Just Right
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for June 13, 2011 Question: Is there a formula for figuring out how much wire to cut before beginning a project? I waste so much wire cutting more than I need, trying...
- Posted June 12, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Jan. 26: Adjusting Patterns to Fit Stones
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for January 26, 2011 Question: Dale, how do I know how much to adjust measurements and wire when the stone is not the same size or shape when following one of your...
- Posted January 25, 2011