- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "flatten"
Featured Tool: Steel Bench Block #DAP-525.10
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Tool of the Week for October 22, 2012 This week’s tool: 2-1/2" Square Steel Bench Block, #DAP-525.10 Video by Kate, JewelryTools.com This week’s featured tool from JewelryTools.com is the Steel Bench Block, Small...
- Posted October 22, 2012
Featured Tool Oct. 15: 8″ Brass Flat & Ballpein Hammer
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Tool of the Week for October 15, 2012 This week’s tool: 8" Deluxe Brass Flat and Ballpein Hammer, #HAM-130.00 Video by Kate, JewelryTools.com This week’s featured tool from JewelryTools.com is the 8" Deluxe...
- Posted October 15, 2012
Daily Wire Tip: Flattening Wire with Hammers
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: Could you give me some tips on how to hammer to flatten wire without leaving marks? I just can’t seem to keep it smooth! -Lindsay in Goshen, Indiana Answer: Hi Lindsay,...
- Posted June 5, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Jan. 26: Making a Zig Zag Design with a Jig Frame
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip January 26, 2010 Question: I have a bunch of your videos. I do need help with one thing I can’t find on your videos. I want to make a zig zag design on...
- Posted January 26, 2010