- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "flat nose pliers"
Featured Tool Mar. 11: Wubbers Narrow Flat Nose Pliers
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Tool of the Week for March 11, 2013 This week’s tool: Classic Wubbers Narrow Flat Nose Pliers, #PLR-1236 Video by Kate, JewelryTools.com This week’s featured tool from JewelryTools.com is the Classic Wubbers Narrow...
- Posted March 11, 2013
Daily Wire Tip August 4: Lindstrom or Swanstrom Pliers?
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for August 4, 2011 Question: Dale, I’ve read your posts and articles about tools and have a question. I noticed you recommend the Swanstrom brand of pliers and am wondering what the...
- Posted August 3, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Dec. 30: Flat Nose Pliers
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for December 30, 2010 Question: I’m trying to make first bracelet in the Beginner DVD series. My flat nose pliers make too large a bend. I saw where you mentioned buying the...
- Posted December 30, 2010
Daily Wire Tip Sept. 1: Dale’s Fave Flat Nose Pliers
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for September 1, 2010 Question: I would like to know what tip width on flat nose pliers you prefer. I have been using a 6mm, but it seems a little wide for...
- Posted August 31, 2010