- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "finishing"
Featured Tool Dec 10: Mini Needle File 12-pc Set FIL-990.00
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Tool of the Week for December 10, 2012 This week’s tool: Mini Needle File Set, 12 Pieces, 4 inches ea, #FIL-990.00 Video by Kate, JewelryTools.com This week’s featured tool from JewelryTools.com is the...
- Posted December 10, 2012
Featured Tool May 21: Wire Rounder Set
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Tool of the Week for May 21, 2012 This week’s tool: Wire Rounder Set, #PIN-225.05 Video by Kate, JewelryTools.com This week’s featured tool from JewelryTools.com is the PIN-225.05 Wire Rounder 3 piece set....
- Posted May 21, 2012
Daily Wire Tip: Making Necklaces Righties or Lefties
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: In making the ends of a necklace, is there a standard for which side gets the clasp? I’ve been making pendants, and just randomly chose where to put the clasp. -Helene...
- Posted June 26, 2011