- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "finish"
Featured Jewelry Tool: Brass Brush #BRS-968.00
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Tool of the Week for April 8, 2013 This week’s tool: Brass Brush with Wooden Handle, #BRS-968.00 Video by Kate, JewelryTools.com This week’s featured tool from JewelryTools.com is the Brass Brush with a...
- Posted April 8, 2013
Daily Wire Tip Apr. 1: Finished Leather Cord
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for April 1, 2011 Question: Dale, in a recent tip, you mentioned using a wide leather cord using half round wire on the end with a toggle. Are there instructions on how...
- Posted March 31, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Mar. 16: Making Wire Jewelry for Men
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for March 16, 2011 Question: Hi Dale, I am having a hard time making men’s jewelry look like men’s jewelry. Do you have any advice on making men’s jewelry? -Judy in Danielsville,...
- Posted March 15, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Feb. 10: Spray Protectants for a Glossy Finish
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for February 10, 2011 Question: In the Rock Tumbling 101 tip, regarding tumbling and polishing slabs etc., you indicated using a "spray protectant." What type of protectant is this? I have not...
- Posted February 9, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Dec. 29: Oxidizing Sterling Silver
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for December 29, 2010 Question: I want to make some sterling silver jewelry and oxidize the silver by using liver of sulfur. Should I oxidize the wire before putting the jewelry together,...
- Posted December 29, 2010