- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "etsy"
Wire Jewelry Resource: First 7 Steps to Selling Online
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Wire Jewelry Resource for March 7, 2012 Putting your jewelry up for sale online is one avenue you can take toward your goal of selling your finished jewelry! Whether you just want to...
- Posted March 7, 2012
Daily Wire Tip Sept. 3: Recycled Argentium Wire?
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for September 3, 2010 Question: I just read this in the description of a pair of earrings that are listed for sale on Etsy. These earrings are constructed out of 16-gauge reclaimed...
- Posted September 2, 2010