- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "electrical wire"
Daily Wire Tip May 8: Using Electrical Wire for Jewelry
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip May 08, 2010 Question: I have a batch of leftover electrical wire, which I have stripped for the copper wire inside. Some of it is rather heavy single strand, and the rest is...
- Posted May 8, 2010
Daily Wire Tip April 30: Can I Use the Copper Wire From Electrical Wire?
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip April 30, 2010 Question: Is there any reason that I couldn’t use copper wire that was used as electrical wire? Answer: No, there is no reason why recycled copper wire cannot be used...
- Posted April 30, 2010