- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "earring"
Daily Wire Tip August 9: Wired Ear Cuff Patterns
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for August 9, 2011 Question: Do you know a pattern for making ear cuffs for people who do not have pierced ears and cannot tolerate screw-back or pressure clamp earrings? -Shelley in...
- Posted August 8, 2011
Daily Wire Tip July 18: Wire Wrapping a Briolette
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for July 18, 2011 Question: My question is about how to hang or wrap faceted crystal briolettes that have a hole across the top. I have ruined so many of them when...
- Posted July 17, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Dec. 1: Donut Beads for Earrings
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for December 1, 2010 Question: Where can I find the open circle beads used in the "15 Minute Earrings" jewelry idea? -Sheila in Swoyersville, Pennsyvania Answer: Hi Sheila, with the new categories...
- Posted November 30, 2010