- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "donut"
Daily Wire Tip May 24: All About Headpins
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for May 24, 2011 Question: I’m embarrassed to admit it, but I don’t know what headpins are, and I don’t know what they are used for. I guess it went completely over...
- Posted May 23, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Dec. 1: Donut Beads for Earrings
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for December 1, 2010 Question: Where can I find the open circle beads used in the "15 Minute Earrings" jewelry idea? -Sheila in Swoyersville, Pennsyvania Answer: Hi Sheila, with the new categories...
- Posted November 30, 2010