- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "Dawn Horner"
Design Business Decisions
by Judy Ellis, Wirejewelry.com WireJewelry Tip for November 25th, 2015 Design Business Decisions by Dawn Horner Today, we have a great article from Dawn Horner. If you are just getting started in the jewelry making business, this...
- Posted November 25, 2015
To Oxidize or Not to Oxidize
by Judy Ellis, Wirejewelry.com WireJewelry Article for November 2nd, 2015 To Oxidize or not to Oxidize by Dawn Horner ©2015 Today Dawn Horner gives us a great article about using oxidation as a finish to your jewelry!...
- Posted November 2, 2015
Spiral Link Connector
by Judy Ellis, Wirejewelry.com Wire Jewelry Patterns for October 7th, 2015 Spiral Link Connector by Dawn Horner Today I bring you a great beginner pattern by one of our latest contributors – Dawn Horner. (Note: This is...
- Posted October 7, 2015
New Contributors – Dawn Horner and Judy Larson
by Judy Ellis, Wirejewelry.com WireJewelry Tip for October 5th, 2015 New Contributors – Dawn Horner and Judy Larson Today I bring to you our next two AMAZING contributors – Dawn Horner and Judy Larson. I know you...
- Posted October 5, 2015