- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "crimping pliers"
Live from Tucson – Getting Rid of the “Tail”
Daily Wire Jewelry Tip January 30, 2015 Live from Tucson 2015 If you’ve been following our blog, you know that we are partnering with our sister company JewelryTools.com and offering over 100 classes in Tucson at the...
- Posted January 30, 2015
How to make a “U” turn bend.
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com Tip for February 10, 2014 Tip Guide to Tucson! Today’s tip comes to us from Albina Manning How to make a sharp “U” turn bend using crimp pliers for things such as a...
- Posted February 10, 2014