- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "cover"
Daily Wire Tip May 6: How to Wrap a Broken Cabochon
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip May 06, 2010 Question: While finishing wrapping a cabochon the very side edge of the stone broke off. Is there any way I can still wrap this stone and cover the raw edge,...
- Posted May 6, 2010
Daily Wire Tip March 24: Scratched Pearls
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip March 24, 2010 Question: I used an osmena pearl to make a ring which turned out really pretty but somehow I put a scratch on it. Is there something that I can...
- Posted March 24, 2010