- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "convert"
Wire Jewelry Resource: How Many Beads in a Strand?
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Wire Jewelry Resource for February 29, 2012 When I was in Tucson, beads were everywhere! And for the most part, they weren’t loose, or in bags, but tied on strands of fishing line...
- Posted February 29, 2012
Daily Wire Tip: Working with Inches and Millimeters
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: I am new to the wire jewelry world. All the sizes of the stones, crystals etc. are in mm. Is there a chart on how to convert millimeters to centimeters and...
- Posted January 11, 2011
Daily Wire Tip: Converting Carats to Grams
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: I would like to know how to convert carats to grams. Is it possible, or is the weight too small? -Linda in Sherman, Texas Answer: Not at all, Linda. 1 carat...
- Posted January 5, 2011