- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "cold connections"
Jewelry Tip: Soldering Tools and Soldering Vocabulary
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Jewelry Resource for February 27, 2013 What you need to know about Soldering! Before you can start to solder, you need to speak the language! Patti Bullard introduced me to soldering lingo, and...
- Posted February 27, 2013
Daily Wire Tip June 1: What are Cold Connections?
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for June 1, 2011 Question: What are cold connections, and how do I make them? -Marilyn in Westcliffe, Colorado Answer: Hello Marilyn, in the jewelry making industry, the term "cold connection" refers...
- Posted May 31, 2011