- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "coiling"
Featured Tool June 18: 3-Step Coiling Plier #PLR-747.00
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Tool of the Week for June 18, 2012 This week’s tool: Master Coiler Plier, 3-Step Round, #PLR-747.00 Video by Kate, JewelryTools.com This week’s featured tool from JewelryTools.com is the PLR-747.00 made for coiling...
- Posted June 18, 2012
Wire Jewelry Idea: Wire Butterfly Earrings or Pendant
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Wire Jewelry Idea for December 28, 2011 Name: Taurins Earrings Submitted by: Catharine Temaluru Technique used: coiling, weaving, wire wrapping Materials used: Round Copper wire Swarovski crystal beads Freshwater Pearls Chain Ear wires...
- Posted December 28, 2011
Daily Wire Tip: How to Make a Fancy Split Ring
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: I like the hooks and other plain clasp designs, but I am looking for something a bit more ornate. Any ideas? -Julie in Salem, Oregon Answer: Julie, that’s a great question...
- Posted April 23, 2011
Introducing Coiling & Weaving Wire Jewelry DVDs
I have such an exciting announcement for you today! As all of you know, Dale “Cougar” Armstrong is well-known for her work in square wire. And you’ve probably wondered, “Well, what about round wire? Can’t I use...
- Posted March 29, 2011