- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "coating"
Daily Wire Tip: Working with Copper Tarnish
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: I use a lot of copper wire and like the look of high shine on some of my hammered heavy-gauge pieces. I use steel wool and it almost glows. However, the...
- Posted August 23, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Jan. 1: Coating Wire and Polishing Pliers
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip January 01, 2010 Question: In the resource center it mentions “To prevent that discoloration, copper jewelry is often coated with a clear protective surface, such as an acrylic, but the coating eventually wears...
- Posted January 1, 2010