- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "clean your jewelry"
Daily Wire Tip Jan. 9: How to Keep Stainless Shot Free of Residue
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip January 09, 2010 Question: How does one keep stainless steel shot, used for tumbling a piece, free of black oxides that build up and can impart a dark residue to silver? Answer: First...
- Posted January 9, 2010