- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "clamp"
Featured Tool August 6: Hardwood Ring Clamp #RCL-650.00
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Tool of the Week for August 6, 2012 This week’s tool: Hardwood Ring Clamp, #RCL-650.00 Video by Kate, JewelryTools.com This week’s featured tool from JewelryTools.com is the Hardwood Ring Clamp RCL-650.00. When cleaning,...
- Posted August 6, 2012
Daily Wire Tip: Methods for Holding Wire Bundles Together
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: What are some ways you hold together bundles of wire when you are working on them? -Kirsten in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Answer: Hi Kirsten, there are a variety of techniques that can...
- Posted May 30, 2011