- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "citrine"
November Birthstones; Topaz and Citrine
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com Daily Wire Jewelry Inspiration November 5, 2014 November Birthstones Two gems are appropriate for November birthdays – Topaz and Citrine. Topaz Topaz, November’s primary birthstone, has one of the most confusing histories of...
- Posted November 5, 2014
Gem Profile Jan. 6: About Citrine and Ametrine
by Dale "Cougar" Armstrong, Wire-Sculpture.com Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for January 6, 2012 Citrine and Ametrine, one in a Series on Quartz At the end of my macrocrystalline quartz article featuring amethyst, I mentioned that when...
- Posted January 5, 2012