- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "chipped"
Daily Wire Tip May 24: Pricing of Chipped Cabochon
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip May 24, 2010 Question: This is a question applying to your answer to the chipped cabochon. Wouldn’t you sell it for less due to the fact it’s been damaged? Answer: With regards to...
- Posted May 24, 2010