- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "children’s jewelry"
Daily Wire Tip: Children’s Size Bracelets and Necklaces
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: Hi Dale, I have 3 granddaughters ages 5, 12, and 13. I would like to make necklaces and bracelets for them for their birthdays, but I can’t seem to find definitive...
- Posted July 10, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Sept. 22: Non-Tarnish Wire and Children’s Jewelry
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for September 22, 2010 Question: Would non-tarnish wire be a good wire to use for kids’ rings? Also, what would be a good price to charge for the ring? -PJ in Louisville,...
- Posted September 21, 2010