- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "children"
Daily Wire Tip August 1: Introducing Children to Wire Jewelry
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for August 1, 2011 Question: My daughter likes to design accessories, but can she use the same tools the adults use? Is there is another simple way for them to do it?...
- Posted July 31, 2011
Daily Wire Tip: Children’s Size Bracelets and Necklaces
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: Hi Dale, I have 3 granddaughters ages 5, 12, and 13. I would like to make necklaces and bracelets for them for their birthdays, but I can’t seem to find definitive...
- Posted July 10, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Oct. 30: Child-Safe Necklaces
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for October 30, 2010 Question: I want to make a safe necklace for a child. On the one hand, I want it to stay together; on the other hand, I want it...
- Posted October 29, 2010