- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "carat weight"
Daily Wire Tip Mar. 1: Determining Carat Weight
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for March 1, 2011 Question: I grind and polish my own stones from rough slab pieces. How do I determine the carat weight of a finished stone? -Pamela in Plaistow, New Hampshire...
- Posted February 28, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Jan. 17: Pricing Jewelry by the Carat Weight
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for January 17, 2011 Question: I am creating some black onyx jewelry for an arts and crafts festival: a kind of simple design, mostly black onyx strung on bead wire with a...
- Posted January 16, 2011
Daily Wire Tip: Converting Carats to Grams
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: I would like to know how to convert carats to grams. Is it possible, or is the weight too small? -Linda in Sherman, Texas Answer: Not at all, Linda. 1 carat...
- Posted January 5, 2011
Daily Wire Tip: Tiny Gemstones and Buying by Carat Weight
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: I recently bought three Yellow Mexican Labradorite 1.5mm faceted gemstones (they’re beautiful!) I saw on TV, but they looked much larger than what I ended up with. I was hoping to...
- Posted July 17, 2010