- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "caliper"
Featured Tool Sept. 24: Digital Caliper GAU-179.00
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Tool of the Week for September 24, 2012 This week’s tool: 9-1/4" Digital Caliper, #GAU-179.00 Video by Kate, JewelryTools.com This week’s featured tool from JewelryTools.com is the 9-1/4" Digital Caliper GAU-179.00. No squinting...
- Posted September 24, 2012
Featured Tool May 7: Miniature Digital Caliper GAU-178.00
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Tool of the Week for May 7, 2012 This week’s tool: Miniature Digital Caliper, #GAU-178.00 Video by Kate, JewelryTools.com Calipers are, in my opinion, one of the most important tools in a wire...
- Posted May 7, 2012
Daily Wire Tip: Wire Wrapping 1-Carat Gemstones
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: I recently purchased a parcel of faceted gemstones hoping they would be large enough to wire wrap. Unfortunately, they are all about 1 carat and below in size. What jewelry making...
- Posted May 22, 2011