- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "cabs"
Daily Wire Tip: Wire Wrapping Large Cabochons
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: I have several stones that I bought before I found out about wire wrapping. They are considerably bigger than the cabs that you use to show us to wrap with, about...
- Posted January 24, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Jan. 22: Wrapping Freeform or Calibrated Cabs
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for January 22, 2011 Question: Dale, I have several freeform pieces that I was trying to wrap and it is far from the one you did on your beginner dvd. My question...
- Posted January 21, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Jan. 14: Cabochons for Wire Wrapping
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for January 14, 2011 Question: Hi Dale, I’ve got your book and am ready to order a cab or two to practice. Is there a difference between cabs for wire wrapping and...
- Posted January 13, 2011
Daily Wire Tip May 14: What Is a Cabochon?
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip May 14, 2010 Question: Some of my customers recently asked me what is a cabochon? I felt silly, since I’ve been using the term and couldn’t define it. Is it always semi-precious, undrilled...
- Posted May 14, 2010