- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "business"
Jewelry Business Tip: 20 Ideas to get your Jewelry Biz Busy!
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Jewelry Resource for March 20, 2013 20 ways to Focus your Jewelry Business This weekend was one of “those” weekends. I sat at my workbench, spinning my wheels. I knew I wanted to...
- Posted March 20, 2013
Daily Wire Tip: Taking Checks at Shows
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: I’m about to set up a stand at my first ever arts and crafts event. Jewelry making is only a hobby for me, not a real business, as I am disabled...
- Posted February 23, 2011
Daily Wire Tip March 21: Where Can I Buy Supplies Wholesale?
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip March 21, 2010 Question: When you get your business/resale license, how do you find the manufacturer to buy supplies from? Or the name of the manufacturer? Answer: The best way to find...
- Posted March 21, 2010