- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "bundles"
Daily Wire Tip: Silver Temper for Stone Pendants
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: What is the best temper of sterling silver wire; dead-soft verses half-hard for wire wrapping semi-precious stones both rough and faceted? Probably into pendants. I have been working with copper splashes...
- Posted December 12, 2010
Daily Wire Tip March 13: Planning Wire Length
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip March 13, 2010 Question: I measure the amount of wire I need for a 7″ bracelet, but after it is done it ends up as a 5-6″ bracelet. Am I wrapping the...
- Posted March 13, 2010