- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "bronze"
Wire Jewelry Resource June 13: Bronze and Brass, 2 Base Metals
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com We all know that the price of gold is high (higher than platinum for several months!) and silver has been around $30 an ounce ($28.95 this week). So many of us turned to...
- Posted June 13, 2012
Daily Wire Tip June 30: Prevent and Remove Verdigris
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for June 30, 2011 Question: I have a question about verdigris. How can you clean old pieces of jewelry (copper, brass, sterling) that have this powdery blue/green substance on it? Why does...
- Posted June 29, 2011
Daily Wire Tip Apr. 18: Make Your Own Bronze Chain
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for April 18, 2011 Question: Hi Dale. I love your videos, I am learning a lot and get great responses from people that see what I’ve made! It’s very gratifying. My question...
- Posted April 17, 2011