- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "booth"
Daily Wire Tip May 30: Wire Jewelry to Make as You Sell
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for May 30, 2011 Question: Hi Dale, now that we are coming up on festival season, I’m looking for a few quick and beautiful projects that I can “make as you wait”...
- Posted May 29, 2011
Daily Wire Tip: Making Wire Jewelry While Selling It
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: What is your opinion on creating jewelry while at a show? I’ve had some people say they love to see it being made, and others say I shouldn’t have “all that...
- Posted March 2, 2011
Daily Wire Tip: Taking Checks at Shows
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: I’m about to set up a stand at my first ever arts and crafts event. Jewelry making is only a hobby for me, not a real business, as I am disabled...
- Posted February 23, 2011
Daily Wire Tip: How Dale Sets Up and Dismantles Her Jewelry Displays
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: How can I cut down the time of unpacking and packing up my pieces? Is there an easier system that you could recommend? I have just started doing shows and jewelry...
- Posted November 27, 2010