- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "block"
Featured Tool: Steel Bench Block #DAP-525.10
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Tool of the Week for October 22, 2012 This week’s tool: 2-1/2" Square Steel Bench Block, #DAP-525.10 Video by Kate, JewelryTools.com This week’s featured tool from JewelryTools.com is the Steel Bench Block, Small...
- Posted October 22, 2012
Featured Tool of the Week: Steel & Rubber Bench Block #DAP-520.00
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Tool of the Week for February 27, 2012 This week’s tool: Steel and Rubber Bench Block Demonstration by Kate, JewelryTools.com This 2" x 2" bench block is ideal for hammering on to harden...
- Posted February 27, 2012
Daily Wire Tip Dec. 16: Forging Wire
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for December 16, 2010 Question: Dale, what do you mean when you say “forged” wire? -Michele in Clinton, Connecticut Answer: In the wire jewelry world, “forged” wire is wire that has been...
- Posted December 15, 2010