- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "beaded"
Daily Wire Tip Sept. 1: Wire for a Versatile Beaded Necklace
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for September 1, 2011 Question: I would like to use a strong wire, not too heavy to make a beaded necklace that you could twist into the shape you want. Every time...
- Posted August 31, 2011
Daily Wire Tip May 31: What Chain Sizes Are Best?
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip May 31, 2010 Question: Dale is it possible to have you tell me, when making pendants or working with beaded necklaces, what chain sizes are the best sizes? Do you go by the...
- Posted May 31, 2010
Daily Wire Tip May 24: Pricing of Chipped Cabochon
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip May 24, 2010 Question: This is a question applying to your answer to the chipped cabochon. Wouldn’t you sell it for less due to the fact it’s been damaged? Answer: With regards to...
- Posted May 24, 2010