- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "bead reaming"
Daily Wire Tip Nov. 6: Bead Reaming & Searching the Blog
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for November 6, 2010 Question: Hello, I been looking everywhere for the video that has a tool that make the holes in a gemstone a little bigger without breaking it. It’s been...
- Posted November 5, 2010
Daily Wire Tip Oct. 15: Removing Clay from Glass Beads
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for October 15, 2010 Question: Hello Dale! I recently obtained some glass beads, and they have a line of dust in the beading hole. What can be done to these glass beads...
- Posted October 14, 2010
Bead Reaming Made Easy
by Mary Bailey and Charley Key for Wire-Sculpture.com Bead Reaming Made Easy Plus: We now carry Large-Hole Pearls that can accommodate up to 18-gauge wire! Check them out! To View Our Large Selection of Instructional DVDs –...
- Posted February 1, 2010