- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "base metal wire"
Wire Jewelry Resource June 20: Nickel Silver and Copper, 2 More Base Metals
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Last week, I told you about Bronze and Brass, 2 base metal wires; and today it’s time to talk about nickel silver and copper. Copper Here’s an interesting statistic about copper I found:...
- Posted June 20, 2012
Wire Jewelry Resource June 13: Bronze and Brass, 2 Base Metals
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com We all know that the price of gold is high (higher than platinum for several months!) and silver has been around $30 an ounce ($28.95 this week). So many of us turned to...
- Posted June 13, 2012
Wire Jewelry Idea: Coating Base Metal Wires to Preserve Shine
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Wire Jewelry Idea: Coating Base Metal Wires to Preserve Shine Some time ago, Casey Willson left a comment on this popular tip of the day, Prevent Tarnish on Copper and Nickel Silver, mentioning...
- Posted November 30, 2011